Mar 25, 2008

innocence


I have an announcement to make, especially for those who somehow don't read the sidebar comments. My main lens which I use for just about 80% of my shots since I got it has developed a fault and I've had to send it back to Hong Kong for repairs (bought it there online).

What this means is that my photo-taking flexibility is now quite limited, not to mention I just can't get back into the swing of things without my favorite lens around. So until I get it back or until I manage to obtain a replacement lens (which I hope I don't have to resort to), expect updates to be scarce. I'll try and post up some photos from my archive from time to time to fill in the gap but don't expect too much.

Anyway, the photo above is one such photo I've kept in reserve. Heh.

2 comments:

ShedZster said...

/FAINTS!!!!

UR KILLING ME SAF!!!

haha thanks!! more more more!!

Love the baby skin and texture~

Detailed eyelashes~

Anonymous said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaahh¬!!!

Baby¬¬¬!!!! CUTEEEEEEEE!!

*wanting to pinch those cute cheecks so badly*

XD