Feb 28, 2008

national day - fireworks



Fireworks at the Empire Hotel held on the same day as the main event. There were actually two fireworks show on the same night that night. One was held at the Taman Jubilee in the capital and the other one was at the Empire, spaced only a couple hours apart with the one in the capital being held first.

I went to both events but since it was my first attempt at shooting fireworks, I totally botched the one in the capital. Fortunately, I did much better the second time around, but of course there is still plenty of room for improvement.

I almost decided to call it quits while waiting for the second fireworks show of the night to get started because it was raining. Thankfully the rain wasn't that heavy and my gear apparently managed to survive through the ordeal unscathed.

0 comments: