Apr 23, 2008

sunday bandar outing


Last Sunday, I went on an outing at Bandar Seri Begawan with the guys and girls from the BruneiForever Forum. It was actually a 50mm challenge, meaning that all shots need to be taken strictly at the 50mm focal length, using a prime lens preferably or a zoom lens as a substitute. I, for one, couldn't participate in the challenge itself - if you've been following my blog, you'll know that my 24-70mm is still MIA.

Ah well, I just joined in for the fun anyway and it was nice to finally meet some of the BFF members. Plus I really need to work on my street photography skills. To be honest, I'm not particularly satisfied with all the shots I took that day but not showing any result at all would just be sad. Hehe. So here's my meagre offering from that day. Enjoy! (or not...)

0 comments: