Nov 27, 2007

the dividing line


Not much to say and I'm rather in a hurry right now for yet another test for entering the navy.

About the photo:
This was taken at Muara beach two days ago probably around 6AM to 7AM. The actual skies were rather bland and lacked contrast so I tweaked the colors a bit to make what little cloud there was stand out more.

As always, comments are welcome.

In other news: My first portrait-style pic has finally appeared and the layout is really ugly. I'll fix it later when I have more time.

EDIT (Dec 02, 2007): Layout fixed now.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ShedZster said...

Do you have a fetish for clouds?....cam mostly related with skies and cloud.

Must be captivating or coincidence XD

Safwan said...

Fetish lagi tu nya.. nda jua semua pics ku so far ada clouds :p

Aku suka pemandangan.. kalau nada skies dlm pemandangan tu cali jua kan.. unless I'm in an enclosed space atau dari tempat tinggi meliat kebawah brgkali. ^^

Yg membari ku mention pasal skies and clouds tu kalau ko liat the original pic (for this pic lah, but malas ku liatkan.. spoil tia ^^) cam bidaaa saja usulnya. Kinda overcast skies lah kirakan.